Sunday 19 April 2015

Photo of the Week: The Couple on the Bridge


From afar, I thought it was a pre-nuptial photo shoot, but as I came closer, it was just the two of them doing the shoot.

As Tio, Ian and I were walking towards the Dongkuk University Station from the Jangjung Tennis Courts after playing for four hours, we chanced upon this couple on the bridge having fun taking photos of themselves. The girl was posing, while the guy was either taking her photo or setting the camera's timer.

From the far end of the bridge, making them the center of my perspective, I just had to take their photo; they were too cute to pass up. 

Unfortunately, it started to rain 30 minutes after. I hope the couple were able to take shelter somewhere. But thanks to them, we have our photo, not just for the day, but for the week! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure but I can spot another couple across the bridge :) So I guess you have captured two couples already :) Weird thought, I hope the two would land on your blog someday haha and by that time, I hope they are still couples hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I realized there was another couple walking at the other end. But I do hope all of these couples stay together beyond spring. :-)

      Delete