Friday 24 April 2015

Photo of the Day: The Seoul Tower and Nam-san


Bathed in the afternoon sunlight and breathing the cool spring air, Nam-san (Mt. Nam) captured my attention as I was crossing a pedestrian lane in the Yongsan District in Seoul. 

With my eyes following the direction of the lanes towards the mountain with NSeoul Tower conquering its peak and with the blue skies as their background, I just had to snap a picture while I crossed. Luckily, there wasn't any colored bus or car near my perspective to ruin the composition. It was only the mountain and its tower being squeezed in by the tall buildings along the road. 

So, with the mountain and its hikers already enjoying spring, and with the sunny days ahead, this photo seems to be wishing everyone a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment