Friday 28 October 2016

Fashionistas @ Dongdaemun Design Plaza



I was passing by the Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) last weekend and saw a gathering of people who I thought really made an effort to dress up that day.

When I got closer, I saw a huge sign that it was Seoul Fashion Week at the DDP and there were crowds at the entrance with a few posing for photos. Fashionistas, I thought.



Those photographers would approach someone in the crowd and asked to pose. Some actually dressed up, looking like they were going to a party, or some special occasion. Others looked ordinary, while a few non-Koreans looked like they were testing a Halloween look.



So, if you went to the Seoul Fashion Week last weekend and pulled off a good look, I hope some photographer asked you to pose as well. 

I wonder if a photographer would ask me to pose if I came in my pajamas. Ha-ha-ha!
       (Crowds at a fashion week event)

No comments:

Post a Comment