Saturday 29 October 2011

I Need A Halloween Costume! Quick!

Halloween is here and I badly need an easy halloween costume!


I didn't want to bother buying an expensive, frilly costume for a once-a-year party. I just wanted something easy-to-find, easy-to-wear, and something I can return the next day! Ha-ha-ha!


So, I sent a text to my Korean friend, Jae, who just left the military service more than a year ago, and asked to borrow his military uniform! (Or was I inspired by Rain's joining the military service?) I actually researched whether it was unlawful to wear somebody else's military uniform. Ha-ha-ha! 


I found out that it's okay as long as there are no patches, insignias, medals or nameplates, and as long I don't pretend to be the military.


So my friend lent me the cap, the long-sleeved shirt and the pants. It all fit me! I was worried since I think I was getting fat from all these parties already. He even brought me the jacket, but I told him I didn't need the jacket. After all, I wasn't going to war, I was going to a party. Ha-ha-ha!


So, thanks to Jae for the uniform. I didn't have to worry about what to wear tonight alongside vampires, witches or perhaps, Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment