Sunday 6 November 2011

A Halloween Dinner At Rica's

Just because Halloween fell on a work day didn't mean our fabulous friend, Rica, couldn't whip up a Halloween dinner on a week night!
So, when darkness fell on Seongbuk-dong in Seoul, Rica and David welcomed their friends to their home (and dining room!), not costumed for halloween, but for the office! 
Only Marissa and Michelle's little pretty girls were dressed up for the occasion!
But dressed up for halloween or not, the gang was happy to be together on Hallow's Eve, toasting drinks to the host and hostess, chatting and, of course, sharing ghost stories.

Rica told me that her specialty is cooking main dishes, and she can whip up a dinner with whatever is available. Well, Rica dear, I don't know how to cook. Ha-ha-ha! So, whatever you whipped up for us was a feast to me!


And with what Rica fed us tonight, I have to double my bike run in the gym: bow-tie pasta with meatballs, baked zucchini and tomato, roast beef, baked chicken legs, pumpkin, salade verte, and ziti! Did I miss any dish?





It was my first time to visit Rica's home at the exclusive Seongbuk-dong area. So, I had to hitch a ride with Aimee and Werner going there. (Thanks, guys!). I would have lost my way to Rica's doorstep.


And many thanks to Rica and David for letting us spend Hallow's Eve with you (and in your dining room! Ha-ha-ha!).
                               (Rica and the gang!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Alfonso, for posting and reminiscing our good memories with friends in Seoul.

    ReplyDelete