Sunday 14 September 2014

Riding The Popular Seoul City Tour Bus!


One Sunday afternoon, after I got off from a bus at the Dongdaemun Design Plaza on my way to a tennis shop, I saw this long line. 

I knew that the bus stop for the Seoul Sightseeing tour bus was at that spot, but I didn't expect to see a queue this long. I guess everyone wanted to see the city on a bright sunny day!

I

I have never taken the Seoul Sightseeing tour bus ride ever. And I wonder if I'd ever take one. But I guess, for tourists visiting Seoul, taking one would be an efficient way to see the city.


According to the Seoul City Tour bus website, a ride costs KRW12,000 per person (or should I say, tourist!). And I think it is indeed a cheaper way, not mention convenient, compared to riding the subway or transport buses just to roam the city in one day. 
I wonder if the queue at the ticket booth would be that long again the next time I swing around the area. But as they say, the early bird catches the worm. So if you're visiting Seoul soon, make sure you get there ahead of others because...the early tourist gets the best seat at the Seoul sightseeing bus

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment