Monday 2 May 2011

Going To The Seoul Friendship Fair 2011?

I just hope there the yellow dust won't be sprinkling all over the Seoul Plaza on Saturday, May 7 and 8, 2011.
The Seoul Friendship Fair will be held next weekend, and what I usually look forward to at the fair is enjoying the international cuisine offered by booths from different countries. 
The Philippine booth is, of course, a regular at the fair with Pinoys living in Seoul volunteering to help out the Philippine embassy's participation at the fair.

The schedule says the fair opens at 12 noon, just in time when my stomach starts to rumble. 
I just hope the rain stays away from the Seoul Plaza and the yellow dust from Korea.
I am going to the fair. Are you?
Here's the official link:
http://www.seoulfriendshipfair.org/


                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment