Friday 22 April 2022

Kay Leni Tayo: Mga Gwapo For Leni #Gwapinks

 


When I stumbled upon the Facebook page of "Mga Gwapo for Leni", I thought it was a brilliant idea for a 'label' to use for the campaign for Leni and Kiko.


So, I had tarpaulins with sizes of 2 feet by 2 feet made, those that would exactly fit at the back of tricycles.





I have given away a few already to some tricycle drivers in the city, and they were happy and, at times, flattered with the 'label'. 

On one occasion, when I took a tricycle to catch up with the other Leni-Kiko volunteers, the driver asked what my tarps were. I told them they were Leni-Kiko tarps. He asked for one.






And during the ride, we talked about why Leni and Kiko are the best candidates for president and vice-president, respectively, at the May 2022 Philippine elections.

I told him, we should not entrust our future to anyone else. He agreed.

Be a "Gwapo for Leni and Kiko".

Let's be smart with our choices. Let's vote for Leni, Kiko, and their Ka-TROPA senatoriables.




#IpanaloNa10To #AngatBuhayLahat #GobyernongTapatAngatBuhayLahat, #LabanLeni2022, #LabanLeniKiko2022 #7KikoPangilinanbisepresidente
#Gwapinks #MgaGwapoForLeni



No comments:

Post a Comment