Sunday 11 December 2011

Please Vote At IbuzzKorea For: "The Occidental Tourist"

I was studying last Saturday night at home, not wanting to go out on a freezing night. Instead, I concentrated on completing things before my Christmas vacation next weekend.


And as I took a break from studying, I surfed the net and checked out the IbuzzKorea website, which was having an ongoing 'event':  Voting on the blog with the best content in 2011!


And I was surprised that my blog, The Occidental Tourist, which I wrote in July is one of the finalists! 


So, if you have the time, please vote for 'The Occidental Tourist'. They're giving away a Macbook Air if you voted for the blog which would eventually win!


Let's cross our fingers. Thanks in advance for voting!


Here's the link: http://ibuzzkorea.com/eng/event/vote


Good luck to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment